Last Updated: 27.09.2023
This Privacy and Cookies Policy (hereinafter referred to as “Policy”) is provided by The Arrowvale Group of Parishes (hereinafter referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”), the operator of the website www.arrowvalechurches.org.uk (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
By accessing or using the Website, you consent to the practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use the Website.
1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
1.1. Information You Provide
- Contact Information: When you contact us via email, contact forms, or other means, we may collect your name, email address, and other contact details.
- Newsletter Subscription: If you subscribe to our newsletter, we may collect your email address and name.
- Other Information: Any other personal information you voluntarily provide to us.
1.2. Information We Automatically Collect
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website.
- To communicate with you and respond to your enquiries.
- To send you newsletters and updates if you have subscribed to our newsletter.
- To analyze and improve the Website’s performance and user experience.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Website to function properly.
- Analytics Cookies: We use third-party analytics services to collect data about your use of the Website, which helps us improve its performance and content.
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting your browser settings.
4. Data Sharing
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as required by law. We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating the Website and conducting our business.
5. Your Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information under GDPR and other applicable data protection laws. These rights include:
- The right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information.
- The right to rectify inaccuracies in your personal information.
- The right to request the erasure of your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
To exercise these rights or to make any enquiries about your personal information, please contact us.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
7. Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to update or modify this Policy at any time without prior notice. We will post the revised Policy on the Website with the “Last Updated” date.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding this Policy or your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org